The Association of Researchers in Construction Management brings together all those interested in construction management research. It aims to further the advancement of knowledge in all aspects of management in construction by supporting education, dissemination and research.
- The highly acclaimed Annual Conference brings together researchers from all over the world.
- Our lively Newsletter keeps members in touch with the latest news from members.
- Research Workshops provide a means to develop specific subject themes as well as general research methodology.
- Our Publications form a very useful resource for all researchers in this field.
- The Abstracts Database, which also contains open access copies of every ARCOM conference paper since 1997, is now a major resource for all active researchers.
The ARCOM website is a resource for all, but ARCOM members and conference delegates are part of an international community of research students, lecturers, professors, consultants and other practitioners. Since 2004 our conferences have attracted delegates from 47 separate countries.
Membership of ARCOM is an excellent way of keeping in touch with the latest developments in construction management research. It provides opportunities for contact between researchers in similar fields and between researchers and practitioners. Members pay an annual membership fee, and membership is open to any interested individual.
We have also established a category of Institutional Membership that relates only to doctoral students. This enables a University Department to pay a single fee for all of its PhD students, who will then be eligible for conference registration discount.
We are pleased to be associated with the following institutional members:
- Birmingham City University
- University of Brighton
- University of Central Lancashire
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Loughborough University
- Luleå University of Technology
- University of Manchester
- Northumbria University
- University of Reading
- University of Salford
- University of the West of England
- University of Wolverhampton
Latest news ...
Special announcement: New development for 30th ARCOM Conference
A selection of ARCOM Conference papers – refresh the page for more, or click here to browse the full catalogue.